So I have been nominated for the three day quote challenge by the evil woman Wendy Vickers Black. Her blog is absolutely hilarious and heartfelt, you’ve simply got to check it out, it is one of my favorites. Of course she is still an evil harpy because the fact that I have read so much DOES mean I have a lot of great quotes, too many for a measly 3 day challenge (seriously though, no one nominate me for a 100 quote challenge, I’d die). I had to delay a bit because where does someone even start on something like this.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Publish a quotes on 3 consecutive days on your blog. The quote can be one of your own, from a book, movie, or from anyone who inspires you.
- Nominate 3 more bloggers each day to carry on this endeavor.
My quote for day one:
“I never feel lonely if I’ve got a book – they’re like old friends. Even if you’re not reading them over and over again, you know they are there. And they’re part of your history. They sort of tell a story about your journey through life.” – Emilia Fox
My nominees for day one:
- Nervous Nell Justice over at One Book Two Book – Nervous Nellie’s nervousness necessitates knowledge of the novel (in other words, SPOILERS!) and i can so relate.
- Anna over at Herding Cats and Burning Soup who is an excellent book blogger, a lover of cats, and -for good or for ill- one of the amazing ladies who has nudged me more into the social side of book blogging.
- And R.S.A. Garcia who has written Lex Talionis, a book I really enjoyed, and who always posts some of the most interesting things on her blog.
All very excellent blogs that I think you’ll enjoy and that i am curious what quotes they’ll come up with, so everyone should stop and check them out!